Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More ambiguity on the job front.

So it seems like my exodus from KC has been postponed. I'm not upset in that "Damn you, Kansas City!!! When will you free me from your evil clutches?!" way, it's more of a "Come on, past and future employer. Get your shit together. It's my life we're playing with here."

Basically, two different sub-organizations in a much larger organization were telling me things about what needed to happen for me to get this new job rolling, and I chose the wrong group's lead to follow. So now it appears now that I might not be going until spring some time.

Of course, all of this could change at a moment's notice, so once again, I sit and wait. In the mean time, I can continue getting unemployment pay for free, or make just a little bit more money doing temp stuff. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: