Saturday, February 14, 2009

A *little* less poo here.


In the year 2000, a band came together of a mighty improv sort. Birthed from that improv/rock god hybrid was C.R.A.G. (Cunt Rocket Asshole Grenade). Our first and only hit single was titled "Coke Binge". I present it to you here in it's purest poetic form.

By the way, at the time there were tons of poetry sites on the internet giving out awards and throwing crap people had sent them into books. This won one of those awards and is in one of those books. I couldn't tell you which ones, but it tickled me silly that a form e-mail was sent out at all, praising the greatness of "Coke Binge".


Have you ever been on an eight day coke binge?
Then you wake up to discover that you've got no friends,
Cause they stole all your money and they drank all your booze
So you head out for the streets 'cause you've got nothing to lose.

Some days are better than others,
Some days I wanna go home.

So you head on down by the corner store
To meet your friend Pimp Larry and he sells you a whore.
She is big and black and dirty and she gives you the clap,
Should've realized it by the smell of her crack.

Some days are better than others,
Some days I wanna go home.

(bridge)

Maybe things aren't that bad, after all
I've still got my legs unlike Paul,
My mom's new boyfriend, yeah he's kind of a drag.
But I think it's pretty cool the way he pees in a bag,
bag
bag....bag bag bag.
bag bag,
he pees in a bag bag bag bag bag,
bag bag bag,
he pees in a bag....


And he shits in one too.

No comments: