Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hey there, blog world. Can I just...sorry. OK, thanks.

Wow, this is my first blog post. Here. I'm pretty sure I have another blog, somewhere else, but it was more of a social thing and not really worth going into a whole lot of detail about.

Unless you're coming from that place, in which case Afrodiary rules!!!!

OK, so, first thing's first, I don't know what this will look like. The font looks huge on my screen, if it does on the first post, I'll change it as I go. This is a learning experience.

Let me know what you want me to blog about, and I will. I promise. Unless I start getting a butt load of readers with buttloads of requests, in which case, I will promise, if I have the promise of the love of a beautiful woman. Or promises of money or booze.

If I can figure out a way to put it somewhere else, I may also have a drunken post spot, strictly for drunken posts. If I can't figure that out, I will probably just label them as drunk posts from here.

Here's what I don't get about a lot of the blogs I read: you go to the beginning of them, expecting to get some sort of base rules setting the whole thing up, which are never there.

Not here. Here, there are few rules. We'll start with none, and as we go on, I will add some. I'm sure I'll add at least one, which is why I said "few" rules.

For now, flame away.

4 comments:

improvclown said...

I want you to blog about how you got into improv and what keeps you coming back for more. And also your ideal woman.

Unknown said...

I want you to blog about what it's like to be Tommy. Every day. All the time. Take no prisoners.

Also, you should say mean things about people, but you should have some sort of code for what you call them.

Caroline said...

I hope the world is ready to be exposed to your brain.

Jared Brustad said...

I want you to blog about going to the grocery store.